The People's Millions
Projects to improve local facilities or help people get more out of their area
- Funding size:
- £20,000 - £50,000
- Total available:
- £3.8 million
- Application deadline:
- 13/05/2013 12:00:00
This programme is now closed for applications
The People's Millions is a partnership between Big Lottery Fund and ITV where the public helps to decide which local community projects receive lottery money.
Since its launch in 2005, the public has voted to create over 500 good cause winners of Lottery funding.
You can enter if you’re a voluntary or community organisation, school, local authority or health body.
We’ll also consider entries from branches of organisations or partnerships, but we won’t accept entries from other types of organisation or individuals.
What will we pay for?
- We can pay for all your project costs.
- Or you can ask us to pay for part of a larger project.
- If you’re a voluntary or community organisation, we’ll also contribute towards your organisation’s overheads.
- But the amount you ask us for must be at least half the total cost of your project.
- And we won’t pay for your existing work, anything you spend or agree to before the phone vote, or new buildings.