Grants of between £300 and £2,000 encouraging people to take part in physical activity
- Funding size:
- £300 - £2,000
- Application deadline:
- 29/08/2014 13:23:00
Please note this programme is now closed.
If your application is complete, you will usually receive a decision within 8 weeks. If we need to contact you for further information, this may take longer.
If your project start date is fixed and the current assessment time means it could not take place, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our best to resolve this for you.
2014 Communities offers grants of between £300 and £2,000 to encourage more people to take part in physical activity. There are no deadlines and applications can be submitted at any time.
2014 Communities will fund projects that will achieve on or more of the following outcomes:
- More people take part in physical activity
- More people volunteer in physical activity
- More people and communities are brought together through taking part or volunteering in physical activity.
- local sports clubs
- voluntary and community organisations
- community councils
- coaching costs
- taster sessions and open days
- equipment purchase
- school-club links and outreach work
- sports kit
- venue hire.