Culture for All Northern Ireland
Bringing people together to enjoy a range of arts and culture activities
- Northern Ireland
- Funding size:
- £500 - £10,000
- Total available:
- £1.35 million
- Application deadline:
- 30/08/2013 12:00:00
We’re in the process of updating our systems and are experiencing some delays in the assessment of new applications.
Turnaround times are likely to be longer than stated.
If this impacts on the delivery of your project please contact us
Culture for All is a small grants programme delivered and funded by the Big Lottery Fund and the Arts Council of Northern Ireland in partnership with Culture Company 2013.
The main aim of the programme is to bring people together to enjoy a range of community-based arts and culture activities that link to UK City of Culture 2013 and improve individual and community well-being and quality of life.
Grantholders logo and publicity materials
In 2013 Derry/Londonderry will play host to a year-long celebration of culture to local people and visitors from across the world. Through Culture for All we want to provide opportunities for communities across Northern Ireland to engage with, and share in these celebrations.
You can apply to Culture for All if you are:
- a voluntary and community organisation, or
- a statutory organisation.
The programme will help organisations to run arts and culture projects that:
- link to the UK City of Culture celebrations in a way that benefits their own communities - communities can be people in a local area or people who share a common interest or need
- encourage talent, increase skills and strengthen community activity by supporting activities that help to develop people and organisations
- improve quality of life by increasing opportunities for people, especially those most disadvantaged, to engage with the UK City of Culture celebrations,
- best meet local need and have the most impact on communities
- are well organised and planned.