Healthy Families: Way of Life
Promoting healthy active lifestyles among children under 12.
- Northern Ireland
- Funding size:
- £250,000 - £500,000
- Total available:
- £7 million
- Application deadline:
- This programme is now closed
This programme is now closed for applications.
Use the Funding Finder to search for open funding programmes that your project may be eligible to apply for.
Through the Healthy Families Initiative, BIG helps to promote healthy and active lifestyles among children under 12 years old by creating a joined up approach to children’s play, healthy eating and physical activity.
As part of the Healthy Families Initiative it will:
- promote a joined up approach to healthy eating and exercise through community-based projects working with families
- contribute to the evidence of what works in promoting healthy eating and exercise in children and families
- foster joined up working on healthy eating and physical activity at local and national levels
- develop links with children’s play.