Healthy Minds Northern Ireland
Boosting mental health in Northern Ireland
- Northern Ireland
- Funding size:
- £500 - £10,000
- Total available:
- Application deadline:
- This programme is now closed
This programme is now closed for applications.
Use the Funding Finder to search for open funding programmes that your project may be eligible to apply for.
The outcome of this programme is:
Improved mental health and well-being for people involved in funded projects.
Projects had to meet at least one or more of these priorities:
- support activities that promote mental health and well-being
- support projects from organisations that work directly with people with mental health and well-being issues raise awareness of mental health and well-being issues.
We funded projects under four main themes:
- Older people and isolation
- Adult mental health
- Alcohol and its effect on families
- Life changes and transitions.
Local organisations whose projects met the programme outcome and at least one priority and one theme of the Healthy Minds NI programme, could apply for between £500 and £10,000 for their project.
Healthy Minds NI was a partner in the BBC Headroom NI Campaign.