The People's Projects
Celebrating some of the incredible projects we’ve funded over the past year
- Funding size:
- £20,000 - £50,000
- Application deadline:
- Entry by invitation only
We know that the projects we fund through our small grants programmes can make a big difference to people and communities. With awards of up to £10,000, local people across the UK are using their skills and talents to make life better in their communities.
We want to do more to celebrate some of the incredible projects we’ve funded over the past year, so we’re teaming up with ITV, STV, UTV and Camelot to showcase some of the best. This means some of our grant-holders will get to be on TV, with a chance of getting up to £50,000 to help build on their successful project.
We’re looking for projects that:
- have had a grant of up to £10,000 from us over the past year
- are run by a voluntary or community group, such as a charity, community group, co-operative or social enterprise
- have imaginative ideas on how to build on and develop the project we funded
- have the support of people in their community, with opportunities for getting them involved
- can make the most of the opportunity to publicise their great work.
If your project fits with this, then we’ll get in touch by email to let you know how to enter.
If you don’t hear from us but think you should have please contact our Advice Team on 0345 4 10 20 30
To find out more please read our guidance document below.