Bright New Futures
Building the emotional resilience of young parents and young disabled people so that they can manage key transitions in their lives
- Funding size:
- £200,000 - £1 million
- Application deadline:
- This programme is now closed
This programme is now closed for applications.
Use Funding finder to search for open funding programmes that your project may be eligible to apply for.
Under our Bright New Futures programme, we made £12 million available for projects across Wales, working with young parents and/or young disabled people aged 14-25.
The programme funded between £200,000 and £1 million for projects running between three and five years that sought to achieve the following outcomes:
- Young parents and/or young disabled people are less isolated and have increased wellbeing through improved social networks and stronger relationships
- Better services are delivered which are joined up and are tailored to meet the individual needs of young parents and/or young disabled people
- Young parents and/or young disabled people have increased confidence and skills to successfully manage transitions and lead full and active lives
- Learning from the programme is used to inform future policy, practice and services for young people in transition.