The information we collect
We collect the following information from people visiting the website:
- The questions, queries and feedback people leave, including your email address if you send us email Visitors' IP addresses, and details of which browser they used.
- Information on how people use the site, using cookies and page tagging techniques.
- If you send us feedback, a record of your message will be kept in line with our archive and retention policy.
We use small data files stored on your computer called 'cookies'. Most large websites do this. They help us improve the website experience for you. Find out what we use them for, and how to control their use on our cookies page.
How we use your information
Any information we collect is used to:
- improve the content and design of the website
- contact visitors (with their permission) to respond to feedback.
We’ll never share or sell your information with other organisations for marketing, market research or commercial purposes, and we don’t pass on your personal information to any other website. We do however use our cookies to gather information about how people use our website using analytics.
Connecting to other websites
Following a link to another website
Following a link to Big Lottery Fund from another website
Read about our cookies policy.