Why should I attend a Webinar and what are the benefits?
Webinars will provide you with LIVE information on our funding programmes and are presented by friendly and informative Funding Officers from the Big Lottery fund.
Feedback from recent attendees has shown the value of webinars and comments include:
- “The webinar software is easy to use and the presentation itself gave relevant examples relating specifically to the application questions”
- “Great explanation of outcomes and demonstrating need, I feel confident about applying for funding now”
- “Incredibly useful information on types projects you fund, reject reasons and governance information to share with new groups.
- “Informative, good length, easy to understand and good interaction, which answered all my questions quickly.
We will talk you through:
- Eligibility criteria and what we could help to pay for.
- Examples of successful projects.
- Hints and tips on how to put together your application including sources of evidence.
- How to conquer those project outcomes.
After attending a webinar you will hopefully be able to:
- Understand what we mean by need and how best to evidence it.
- Better outline your projects objectives.
- Know what difference you want your project to make.
- Have a greater knowledge of governance and best practice.
You can ask questions during the seminar through an interactive chat panel.
What webinars are on offer?
We currently offer an Awards for All England webinar, and we have an identifying need and an outcomes webinar for applicants that are thinking of applying to our Reaching Communities programme.
How do I register?
To register your interest in our webinars please click on one of the links below for the session you would like to attend:
- Awards for All - weekly
- Evidencing Need - fortnightly (for applicants thinking of applying to the Reaching Communities Programme)
- Outcomes - fortnightly (for applicants thinking of applying to the Reaching Communities Programme)
If you would like further information on webinars, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinars last approx 30 minutes including time for questions and answers.
So why wait?...your project can’t.
Join us today for real time chat and learning.