Live learning from our Funding Officers
Why should I attend a Webinar and what are the benefits?
Webinars will provide you with LIVE information on our funding and are presented by friendly and informative Funding Officers from the Big Lottery Fund. You can ask questions during the seminar through an interactive chat panel.
Feedback from recent attendees has shown the value of webinars and comments include:
- “The webinar software is easy to use and the presentation itself gave relevant examples relating specifically to the application questions.”
- “Great explanation of outcomes and demonstrating need, I feel confident about applying for funding now.”
- “Incredibly useful information on types projects you fund, reject reasons and governance information to share with new groups.”
- “Informative, good length, easy to understand and good interaction, which answered all my questions quickly.”
During the webinar we will talk you through:
- Eligibility criteria and priorities.
- What we might expect from a strong proposal including some examples of successful applications.
- Engaging people within your community and involving them in your work, evidencing a need for your proposal.
After attending a webinar you will hopefully:
- Be in a better position to improve and be connected to your communities and understand the best ways to support people’s ideas and skills.
- Have greater confidence in applying to us with the necessary tools and resources, if the funding is right for you.
What webinars are on offer?
We currently offer an Awards for All presentation if you are looking for a grant of up to £10,000. For people thinking of applying for a larger proposal Reaching Communities provides funding of up to £500,000.
How do I register?
To register your interest in our webinars please click on one of the links below for the session you would like to attend:
If you would like further information on webinars, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Webinars last approximately 30 minutes with additional time for questions and answers.
So why wait?...your idea can’t.