Awards for All Wales
Providing voluntary and community groups with a simple way to get small Lottery grants
- Funding size:
- £500 - £5000
- Application deadline:
- See programme details
Awards for All provides voluntary and community groups with a quick and easy way to get small National Lottery grants of between £500 and £5,000 for projects which aim to help improve local communities and the lives of people most in need.
The programme encourages a wide range of community, health, educational and environmental projects.
We will fund projects which support community activity, extend access and participation, increase skill and creativity or generally improve the quality of life of people in their area.
You can only apply to Awards for All if you are a community group, not for profit group, Community or Town Council, Health body or school.
You do not need to be a registered charity to apply for Awards for All.
We will pay for activities including:
- putting on an event, activity or performance
- buying new equipment or materials
- running training courses
- setting up a pilot project or starting up a new group
- educational toys and games and information technology equipment
- paying expenses for volunteers, costs for sessional workers or professional fees
- transport costs and refurbishment.
But we won’t pay for:
- activities that happen or start before we confirm our grant
- any costs you incur when putting together your application
- day-to-day running costs (for example, utility bills, council tax, rent and insurance)
- contingency costs
- feasibility studies
- fundraising activities for your organisation or others
- items that mainly benefit individuals (for example, equipment that is not shared)
- existing activities and repeat or regular events including those that we have funded before.