We’d like to talk to you about your ideas early on so we can give you the best funding advice, so please call our team on 028 9055 1455.
Awards for All Northern Ireland
- Funding for projects that bring local people together to make positive changes in their community.
- There’s no deadline, so groups can apply any time.
- We've made the application process simpler and quicker.
- We are prioritising groups that have not had funding from this programme within the last two years.
People and Communities
- Projects are people led - the beneficiaries are meaningfully involved in the development, design and delivery of their project.
- Builds on the skills, assets and energy of people in communities and helps them develop their ideas.
- Projects have an understanding of other activities and services in their community and how their project will complement these.
- Funding available for between two and five years, to projects run by voluntary community social enterprise (VCSE) groups.
Empowering Young People
- Projects will help more young people meet one or more of the following: have the skills they need for the future; have better relationships with their support networks and communities; have improved health and wellbeing.
- Young people must be involved in the planning and delivery of the project. They must be able to develop the skills to help themselves, and their support networks and communities need to be involved too.
- Funding available for between two and five years, to projects run by VCSE groups for young people aged 8 – 25 years.